Sunday, March 14, 2010

On Tuesday

Last Tuesday I didn't go to the excursion because I wasn't feeling well. So I am going to write what i did at home that day.
I woke up at about 9:30 in the morning and then I took bath. After that I had a breakfast. Then I cleaned my home, washed clothes. My husband helped me as well. It was already 12:00 noon. It was time for my husband to go at work. I made him lunch and then he went to work.
After that I started making lunch for other members in the family and we all had it. I also watched movie and slept for a while, at the same time my friend rang me. She was telling about the excursion.
In the evening I went for shopping to buy groceries. After returning from there I cooked dinner and we all had it. After that all family members gathered in the living room and we all watched TV for a while and then I went to bed as I was feeling very tired.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like you had a lovely day! Can you ask me to help you correct just a few minor grammar mistakes?

    ReplyDelete